Pensions & International Payroll Executive- 12 month contract- hybrid- Dublin City
I am working alongside a government agency who are one of the most successful investment promotion agencies in the world to hire a Pensions & International Payroll Executive to join their HR&OD team.
The role of Pensions & International Payroll Executive plays a significant role in ensuring all our pensions schemes and our global payrolls are managed and operated in line with public service pension guidelines.
Pensions & International Payroll Executive responsibilities:
This role will require a candidate who has good working knowledge of public service pensions and payroll and who has the experience to take responsibility for the following areas: -
- Take full ownership of the Compensation & Benefits remit in the organization, e.g. Pensions, Global Payroll, Retirement and Staff Benefits.
- Drive accurate and timely communication of all compensation & benefits information to employees, Financial Management and external stakeholders. Specifically, to undertake targeted (per scheme membership) pension information sessions for staff on an ongoing basis.
- To provide pension information to staff as required, on queries to do with Purchase of Service, Transfer of Service, Professional Added Years, AVC’s etc, and to provide information necessary under reporting regulations.
- Provide the enabling conditions for overseas payroll to include: - Setup/maintenance of payroll providers to include tendering where appropriate - Provision of timely and accurate information on New Joiners/change requests and leavers - Ensure formal internal review of providers is concluded.
- Management of Irish Payroll by including annual increments and pay awards in a timely manner and ensuring any impact of sick leave / unpaid leave are implemented in a timely manner.
- Support all pension audits and ensure any recommendations are actioned in a timely manner;
- Support the HR & OD Manager on any Compensation & Benefit related reporting for internal or external stakeholders and the annual Pensions audit each year.
- To assist in the recruitment process by participating on interview panels, providing feedback to candidates, as appropriate and when required.
- To demonstrate flexibility in undertaking additional tasks as may be assigned.
Pensions & International Payroll Executive Requirements:
- A relevant third level qualification, to Level 8, in HR&OD or in a business-related discipline which incorporates HR&OD is essential.
- Experience of Irish payroll function.
- Good working knowledge of the Public Service pension schemes and experience in the execution of a number of pension areas, is essential.
- Ongoing flexibility and interest in international career progression and development is required;
- This role will require flexible working hours.
- Excellent ability to exercise sound judgement, confidentiality and discretion.
**FULL SPEC ON REQUEST**
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.