Our client, a global leader in precision control components and systems is seeking a PCB Test Technician on a permanent basis, the facility is based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. Interviews are to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details. Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Use schematics, layout drawings, assembly drawings, procedures, and specifications to set up and test products.
- Use a variety of test equipment such as DVM’s, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Frequency Generators and ESS Chambers for test and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of electronics to test and debug a variety of Electronic PCB Assemblies and Systems encompassing passive components to FPGA’s and microprocessors.
- Functional test and debug of modern electronic motor controllers at system and component level.
- Assist Engineers in implementing engineering changes if needed.
- Perform failure analysis for production and returned assemblies and systems.
What the ideal systems test technician looks like:
- Level 6 qualification in Electronics or related discipline.
- 6+ months of Experience working with Electronics, preferably in an ISO9001 environment.
What you get in return:
- Pension Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Profit Sharing Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Life Assurance for Death-in-Service
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Membership
- Service Awards
- Subsidised Canteen
- Sports & Social Club
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.