An exciting opportunity for an experienced PCB Test Technician to join a leading designer and manufacturer of high-reliability electronic motor control solutions based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. This role will be on a permanent contract and will be based on a Mon-Fri week.
- Use schematics, layout drawings, assembly drawings, procedures and specifications to set up and test Moog products.
- Use a variety of test equipment such as DVM’s, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Frequency Generators and ESS Chambers for test and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of electronics to test and debug a variety of Electronic PCB Assemblies and Systems encompassing passive components to FPGA’s and microprocessors.
- Troubleshoot product returned to Moog and occasionally at the users’ plant.
- Functional test and debug of modern electronic motor controllers at system and component level.
- Assist Engineers in implementing engineering changes if needed.
- Perform failure analysis for production and returned assemblies and systems.
- Operating High voltage test equipment.
- Applicants should possess a minimum level 6 qualification in Electronics or related discipline.
- Applicants should have at least two years of experience, preferably in an ISO9001 environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.