- Reference: D46051
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Louth
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll specialist seeking a new challenge in an award winning payroll outsource provider located in Drogheda Co. Louth. Two permanent positions available (one requires UK experience) due to expansion within the company.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience within a Bureau/ shared service environment or large volume payroll environment.
- Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance, data protection and control risk within the function.
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters.
- Providing clients with the highest level of customer service
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with the existing customer base throughout Ireland and the UK.
- Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions with both existing and new clients
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements is essential
- UK: Proficiency in UK employment law and payroll related tax matters.
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns and Payroll Year End procedures for Irish payroll
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Genuine passion for payroll and eager to learn
- Regular auditing of documentation to ensure compliance with regulations
- Lead and participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
For further information on this role, please contact Ciara Riordan on (01)6620088 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie