- Reference: AJ46016
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Exciting Opportunity to work for a successful company in the Midlands within the Payroll Department.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely end to end processing of the monthly payroll for the Company
- Accurately calculating and processing BIK deductions for a significant Company fleet
- Administering third party deductions, i.e. Pension, VHI, Social Welfare, BIK, LPT
- Completing control checks prior to transmitting the final monthly payment
- Liaise with the Finance Department to ensure payroll accruals are accurate
- Prepare and compile specialised payroll reports
- Keep up to date with Revenue on line services i.e. Tax Credit Certs, P45’s and filing P30 Returns
- Keep up to date with legislative changes which impact on payroll
- Accurate and timely processing and completion of payroll year end
- Complete reports for pension brokers and CSO.
- Complete implementation of new time and attendance system (Softworks) and manage thereafter including updating HR records i.e. new employees, leavers, annual leave, absences etc
- Monitoring hours worked to ensure compliance with working time legislation and highlight any concerns to HR Director.
- Manage annual leave entitlements in line with company policy to ensure employees do not exceed entitlement and highlight any concerns to line management.
- Accurate recording of absence i.e. ensuring all relevant paperwork is submitted in a timely fashion
- payroll qualification
- 2 years recent experience covering end to end payroll processing
- Have experience in managing a large (in-house) payroll i.e. in excess of 100 employees
- Have experience in updating and maintaining a time and attendance system
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and integrity
- Possess the ability to work under pressure / to deadlines
- Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team
- Be a confident communicator both verbal and written
- Proficient user of MS Office, particularly Excel
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!