- Reference: CJ46079
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the manufacturing industry. Our client are looking to source an experienced Payroll professional with previous experience in a fast paced/high volume environment. There is a great opportunity for this candidate to be a key player in an upcoming Global Payroll Project. Our client also offers great benefits and a collaborative and supportive culture.
This is a key position within the Cork site where you will have responsibility for the running of weekly and monthly payroll. Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be the subject matter expert for the site.
- Timely processing of payroll and invoicing.
- Act as the site timing system administrator and key contact for activities related to payroll and time keeping systems.
- Maintain the Rewards & Recognition database.
- Implementation of payroll controls.
- Processing payroll month end and quarterly/annual bonus payments.
- Upload payroll balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and reconciliation of employer taxes.
- Processing of P6O, P35, Collector General, Pension and Healthcare payments
- Key contact for projects and systems upgrades.
- Payroll related submissions to the Revenue Commissioners.
- IPASS qualification/relevant payroll qualification required
- Experience in a high volume payroll processing role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!