My Client is a Global provider of Medical Technologies based in Athlone. They are seeking to hire a Payroll Assistant on a part time basis. The role is Permanent and Part-time.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Processing of the Company's monthly payrolls through a 3rd party vendor, in an outsource arrangement where SAP HR is the master in-house system.
- Co-ordination and preparation of payroll information for transfer to outsourced providers, ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Validation and reconciliation of monthly payroll before approval.
- Administration and reconciliation of Benefits such as Pension and Health insurance plans.
- Payroll processing for expatriate employees ( employees on Global Mobility programs) and liaise with Global Compensation and with Tax Advisers for expatriate employees.
- Work closely with outsourced service provider on resolution of open items and issue tracking and maintenance.
- Provide direct customer service to employees with high quality, professional and timely responses to queries.
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes, and company guidelines and support audit
- Apply Company policies and statutory procedures as they relate to payroll in specific countries.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Assist in the design and deploying of procedures which the business intends to use to complete payroll processing.
- Maintenance and review of any or all existing processes, to establish opportunities for improvement.
- Lead/drive/support initiatives/projects as agreed with Manager in support of overall Payroll Goals and Objectives
- Ad-hoc reporting required by Finance and Global Compensations
- Similar experience c.2-3 years
- IT Proficient
- Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi