Payroll Specialist required with 3 years plus experience in a multinational. Long term contract. Mayo
Responsible for supporting to process payroll transactions, supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated internally or by payroll vendors, enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as answering employee/manager queries.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and with Payroll Vendor to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error.
- Partner with our Centralized Payroll Team to correct errors and answer day to day employee queries
- Support Time and Attendance questions and queries
- Update Time and Attendance System (Kronos)
- Review and validate payroll files (e.g., Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the payroll vendor and approve for processing.
- Support pre-payroll activities (e.g., finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
- Assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third party vendors or internal stakeholders.
- Support Year-End Payroll processing activities (e.g., develop and provide payroll calendar, review year-end tax reports and notify employees of availability of tax information).
- Answer employee/manager queries or assist payroll vendor with other queries it cannot resolve.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Finance / Accounting.
- 2-3 years of payroll operational experience. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or equivalent.
- Strong customer orientation and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as to get results through collaboration and coordination with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.