We have an exciting Payroll Specialist opportunity for you to join an award-winning, progressive organisation on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be part of an expanding payroll team and will be responsible for end to end payroll processing and customer relationship management. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours
Open to a strong senior person working remotely initially. There would be approx. two weeks induction in Kilkenny and regular meetings with Managers via MS Teams in the Dublin office and the Kilkenny office.
Overview of main responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for a large number of clients.
- Calculating all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45’s, deductions, allowances etc.
- Customer relationship management.
- Generating payslips, reports and checking balances and dispatch to clients.
- Tax Filing and new employees and leavers administration via ROS (P30 and P35)
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3+ years’ payroll experience
- Ideally holds the IPASS Qualification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management with an ability to work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.