Video for this job
- Responsible for processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients.
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45’s, deductions, allowances etc.
- Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues.
- Generating payslips, reports and checking balances and dispatch to clients.
- P45, P30 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers).
- Strict adherence to timetables for payments.
- Tax Filing and administration (P30 and P35 Filing via ROS).
- 1 -3 years’ experience in payroll.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent Time Management and communication skills.
- A 3rd level qualification.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email email@example.com