- Reference: CJ46439
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join growing mulitnational organisation based 5 minutes from Cork City. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will act as a key member of Payroll team. If you are IPASS (or equivalent) qualified with 2+ years payroll experience, ideally in a high volume environment please get in touch for more details. Interviews to take place promptly upon review of applications.
12 month contract with a view to permanency.
- Prepares, documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments.
- Evaluates current systems and recommends and develops operating efficiency improvements.
- Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefit payments.
- Prepares reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefit plan disbursements.
- 2+ years payroll experience, ideally in a high volume setting.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- IPASS qualified would be preferred, but not essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!