Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll specialist to join their expanding team in Athlone.
It is a full time position with an initial contract of 12 months. They offer Hybrid with 3 days working from home. This role would also suit someone coming from a bookkeeper position or Accounts Assistant experienced in Payroll.
Key Responsibilities: Full description available on request
- Efficiently manage the end-to-end monthly payroll process
- Accounts Payable, encompassing tasks like processing invoices, reconciling supplier accounts, and facilitating online payments.
- Bank Reconciliations and record payments in Sage
- Complete VAT Returns accurately and in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, issuing sales invoices and actively managing credit control.
- Prepare and submit necessary Revenue Returns accurately and on time
- Can do attitude is essential
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant certification ATI, IPASS, ACCA, ACA, is an advantage
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll
If you would like a confidential discussion and more information on this Payroll/Accounts assistant role contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667