- Reference: D47103
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
An exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll specialist to join the Payroll Bureau team in our client’s Dublin office.
Our client are a leader in their field providing audit, tax, consulting and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
You will provide payroll services for a portfolio of clients utilising payroll technology to provide enhanced data to meet their reporting and analytical needs.
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Assisting with registration of employees with Revenue and filing of relevant returns
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Other associated administrative duties
- Hold a Payroll qualification with IPASS
- Computer literate with MS Office Skills
- Experience with the Megapay payroll system is desirable but not a requirement
- Experience within a payroll bureau service line is also desirable
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Ambitious, motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player with the ability to demonstrate flexibility where required
For further information on this role, please contact Eva Strain on 01 6620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ieFor more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our five branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone