Take ownership of the payroll function and be responsible for managing the payroll for 500 employees, across two entities, over 2 weekly payrolls, one monthly payroll, one 4 weekly payroll and an executive payroll.
- Ensure payroll is processed with speed, accuracy and within deadlines, whilst maintaining all required records and files.
- Work closely with external payroll company to ensure seamless flow of relevant and required data to aid the payroll process.
- Payroll preparation to be outsourced, process deductions, monitor maternity, paternity, illness etc, for weekly, monthly and 4 weekly payrolls
- Manages employee Core Time and Attendance System
- Answering payroll related queries.
- Prepare pension and health insurance files monthly and as required by service provider for two entities.
- Working with finance manager and finance team on ad hoc projects as required.
- Prepares reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefit plan disbursements.
- Participate in Audits both internal and external.
- Core Time and attendance system experience desirable
- Prior experience managing multiple Irish payrolls in a multinational firm.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!