- Reference: AJ46090
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Ensure compliant and accurate processing of payroll for multiple EMEA countries. You will own the relationship with the third-party payroll processing company and will partner with them to create and execute all payroll processes in a manner that will meet the needs of the business.
- Processing of the Company’s monthly payrolls through a 3rd party vendor, in an outsource arrangement where SAP HR is the master in-house system.
- Co-ordination and preparation of payroll information by country for transfer to outsourced providers, ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Validation and reconciliation of all monthly payrolls by country before approval.
- Administration and reconciliation of Benefits such as Pension and Health insurance plans.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze intricate regulatory payroll tax information, including having a comprehensive understanding of stock options.
- Provide support to expats in country to ensure they are having a successful assignment and partner with Global Team to keep them informed regarding any issues or concerns regarding expat assignments
- Work closely with outsourced service provider on resolution of open items and issue tracking and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes, and company guidelines and support audit
- Apply Company policies and statutory procedures as they relate to payroll in specific countries.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Assist in the design and deploying of procedures which the business intends to use to complete payroll processing.
- Maintenance and review of any or all existing processes, to establish opportunities for improvement.
- You must be an experienced Payroll Manager (3 -5 years) and have the ability to manage and foster a highly effective relationship with a third party service provider line management experience.
- SAP HR or similar system experience a distinct advantage
- IPASS qualified or equivalent
- Strong attention to details and accuracy with data and figures
- Process-driven mindset with a continuous improvement focus
- Proven experience and understanding of end to end payroll process including taxation and BIK
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Denise Callinan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!