This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an award-winning accountancy practice who is experiencing substantial growth at present. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours. If you have 5+ years supervisory experience within Payroll and are looking for a new challenge or to take the next step this could be a great opportunity for you.
Overview of Responsibilities (full job spec available on request):
- Manage a payroll service for a diverse portfolio of clients, with varying payroll requirements:
- Manage new client set up. Design bespoke reports, conduct payroll testing and parallel runs
- On-going analysis of all payroll functions with a focus on continuous improvement
- Oversee the workflow of the payroll team and carry out regular appraisals
- Manage fees and client billing
- Work closely with Senior Management & Marketing to actively promote and build the payroll service.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years payroll management experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably within practice or payroll bureau)
- IPASS Qualified
- An ability to work well as part of a team and in a management capacity
- Strong Payroll Software experience
- Worked in a Client Service Environment would be advantageous
What will you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Professional subscription fees
- CPD courses
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.