This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an award-winning accountancy practice who is experiencing substantial growth at present. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours. If you have 3+ years supervisory experience within Payroll and are looking for a new challenge or to take the next step this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and more details. Email: email@example.com | Tel: 021 4809118
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Manage a payroll service for a diverse portfolio of clients, with varying payroll requirements:
- Manage new client set up. Design bespoke reports, conduct payroll testing and parallel runs
- On-going analysis of all payroll functions with a focus on continuous improvement
- Oversee the workflow of the payroll team and carry out regular appraisals
- Manage fees and client billing
- Work closely with Senior Management & Marketing to actively promote and build the payroll service.
What we are looking for:
- IPASS Qualified
- 3-5 years’ experience in a payroll supervisory position
- An ability to work well as part of a team and in a management capacity
- 3rd level qualification e.g. Accounting Technician, Tax Technician etc.
- Experience of various payroll packages.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien