- Reference: D46309
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client, a leading global professional Services organisaton is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager to join their Client Services Team.This is a wonderful opportunity with an excellent career path.
Payroll Client Services – Senior Manager
This is a new role that will ideally suit an experienced payroll Manager or Senior Manager.
As a key member of the management group in the team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
You will work as part of a high performing team and will have responsibility for managing the Irish payroll services for high profile clients with a focus on international / globally mobile employees.
- An experienced payroll manger ideally in a high volume payroll environment
- Hold a relevant payroll qualification
- Experienced with payroll applications, excel spreadsheets and detailed reporting
- Proven organisational skills and track record of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Relevant technical skills including knowledge of the PAYE system, ROS, etc.
- Drive and enthusiasm to manage and build on existing client relationships and develop new business.
- Experience in working in a client service role would be beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear, concise reports.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 01 6620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie