- Reference: LK47288
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: HR & Training
Midwest Client seeking an experienenced Payroll & HR Specialist to join their team on a contract basis.
Payroll & HR Specialist role:
This role will support the HR department in processing payroll and in HR administration.
The duties of the Payroll & HR Specialist include but are not limited to:
- HR administration including processing benefits, pension, etc.
- Data analysis and research for company as required.
- Continous improvement and driving efficiency.
- Use of HR and HRIS.
- Payroll processing.
- Customer service and responding to queries within a prompt timeframe.
- IPASS qualification or Irish Payroll Association ‘Payroll Techniques’ certificate.
- Degree or masters in Human Resource Management.
- Multinational or financial services experience.
- Employment law and legislation knowledge.
- Knowledge of compliance.
- Adept in HRIS and general IT skills.
If you would like more information on this position or to apply, please contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org