- Reference: LK46788
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team within a leading company in Limerick in their Payroll & HR department.
- Payroll processing.
- Identify and correct any issues.
- Respond to queries, delivering excellent customer service.
- Isssuing employee contracts.
- Setting up employees on HRM system.
- Supporting recruitment lifecycle.
- Delivering packs of pensions, compensation and benefits.
- Business / HR degree
- Experience with contracts and general HR duties
- Excellent computer skills and software packages
- Confidentiality and professionalism
- Conflict resolution and ability to meet goals
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service and continous improvement to systems
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more