Great opportunity for a Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join an award-winning, progressive organisation on a permanent basis in Kilkenny. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offers a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working arrangements.
Working closely with the Senior Management & HR Teams you will ensure compensation packages continue to be market-leading and reflect the value placed in the organisations most important asset; their people. You will also ensure remuneration is paid accurately and on-time with the support of the payroll team. This role is a great opportunity for you to develop your career and make an impact in a collaborative, dynamic organisation. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Payroll and Compensation & Benefits professional who values people and can build, implement, and execute excellent reward programmes.
Payroll duties include:
- Leading daily payroll operations
- Managing workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and on-time
- Reconciling payroll prior to transmission and validating confirmed reports
- Ensuring proper taxation of employer benefits
- Pension administration for all employees
- Liaising with the payroll team to develop ad-hoc financial reporting as requested
- Building high-performance relationships with all stakeholders.
Compensation & Benefits duties include:
- Compensation and benefits management: Group Life Scheme, Medical, Pension, BIK and Bonus
- Implementing Compensation & Benefits policies and pay practices
- Coordinating our benefits structure
- Best practice relationship with all stakeholders.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline; HR, Finance or Business
- IPASS qualification
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for helping people
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution
- Paid professional subscriptions
- CPD allowance
- Blended WFH
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.