Our client, based in Sligo require a Payroll and HR Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly and monthly payroll for large volumes of staff.
- Collating information from Time management system and reviewing records for accuracy
- Liaising with Departmental Managers to confirm accuracy and approval of time management records
- Calculation of premium payments and relevant deductions for all staff
- Maintenance of annual leave records and reporting and analysis of same
- Online payment of wages
- Transmission of weekly and monthly payslips
- Ensuring deductions are paid to relevant third parties
- Dealing with social welfare and related forms, as required
- Assist in the administration of health insurance benefit schemes
- Assistance with relevant HR issues in terms of administration of contracts, recruitment tasks
- Supporting the employee induction process
- Dealing with HR queries and assisting with HR projects
Education and Experience:
- 3 years + relevant experience within a payroll function
- Business or HR qualification would be an advantage
- IT proficiency with payroll software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines.
For further information please contact Aideen Cummins on 071- 9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org