Payroll & Accounts Administrator required with 3 years plus experience for well established company in Galway city.
The Payroll & Accounts Administrator will have experience processing weekly payroll from multiple sites as well as processing monthly salaries. Reporting to Financial Controller.
- Responsible for payroll function from processing of weekly and monthly payroll, as well as ROS returns and any interactions with revenue.
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations.
- Processing accounts payable invoices for multiple companies.
- Working with Financial Controller on month end accounts and year end audit.
- 3+ years’ experience being responsible for payroll for large weekly employees.
- Proficiency in the use of Thesaurus and Sage Pay.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- A very high level of attention to detail/accuracy
The role will primarily be based in Galway City Centre with some travel during the summer months. For this element of the role, it is essential that you have your own transport. Work related travel expenditure will be reimbursed.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.