Payroll Analyst required for a contract assignment with high volume payroll experience. Galway city
- Complete & responsible for payroll processing for all hourly paid staff weekly.
- Ensure payroll procedures are compliant with company policy and Revenue tax compliant
- Preparation of month end Revenue reporting requirements
- Manage payroll information for Agency staff
- Liaise with Supervisors, Team leads and management on all payroll matters
- Liaise with Human Resources and advise on payroll related matters
- Resolve employee payroll queries promptly
- Reporting and data analysis of weekly payroll- including creating new reports from COREpay
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and IPASS Certified
- Experienced with Time and Attendance and Payroll packages – COREPay an advantage
- 5+ year’s experience in multinational company handling large volume weekly payroll
- Account reconciliation and financial analysis experience
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.