We have an exciting Payroll Administrator opportunity for you to join an award winning, progressive organisation on a permanent basis. In this role you will be part of an expanding payroll team and will be responsible for end to end payroll processing and customer relationship management. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours.
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for a large number of clients.
- Calculating all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45’s, deductions, allowances etc.
- Customer relationship management.
- Generating payslips, reports and checking balances and dispatch to clients.
- Tax Filing and new employees and leavers administration via ROS (P30 and P35)
- 1-3 years’ payroll experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Time Management with an ability to work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!