Our client, a leading multinational in Tipperary, is seeking a Payroll Administrator on an initial 6-month contract. This is a hybrid working opportunity with potential scope beyond the initial contract period. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details. Attractive rate on offer.
- Process and verify payroll transactions following corresponding procedures.
- Performs data entry into the system (for example (e.g.) SAP, Megapay, ClockWise etc.
- Communicates with internal/external customers if needed to gather/provide required information.
- Generates and files required documentation to support accurate payroll records.
- Performs reconciliation of payroll data.
- Assists other areas of finance as assigned by supervisor.
- IPASS or Accounting Technician qualification desirable
- 1+ years of experience as Payroll Administrator or Accounts Assistant
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.