Video for this job
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time and all appropriate reports are prepared.
- Ensure all payroll deductions are paid over on time to comply with appropriate regulations e.g. Revenue
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports and information for external third-party service providers (e.g. Pension Administrators)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Core Pay and liaises with internal parties and external supplier and to effectively problem solve any issues.
- Train other employees regarding payroll system and processes, as required.
- Collaborates with Shared Services Team, HR Teams, Finance and relevant departments to ensure that reports and processes are effective. Ensures that excellent teamwork, service and communication is part of how everyone works together.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects to optimise and harmonise practices, policies and processes
- All other duties as assigned
- Payroll Technician Qualification or equivalent
- Past high-volume payroll experience required, 1000+ weekly
- Previous experience and knowledge of CORE Payroll System is an advantage
- Highly motivated with strong customer service and quality work ethic
- Attention to detail, completes transactions accurately and always meets deadlines
- Highly organised and has ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email email@example.com