Payroll Administrator with Level 8 qualification required for a leading Medical Device Company in Galway
Grant Claim Support
- Working with the R&D Finance Manager, the person will be responsible for the gathering, compilation, and costing of various inputs (resources, invoices, and other considerations) into the various Grant Claims.
- This would involve working with a broad range of teams on-site (finance & non Finance), taking inputs, vetting them in accordance with the requirements, and costing them based upon the various guidelines, in particular, payroll
- Supporting the Audit process for both external and IDA Audits of various claims
Month End Reporting
- Support the R&D month-end close with a particular focus on the time tracking and payroll side of the month-end process.
R&D Tax Credits
- Working with the Team on the Tax Credit Process and supporting the payroll aspect of the process, whilst proving general support on the claims.
- Projects – Support ad-hoc projects depending on Finance & Business Priorities.
- Level 8 qualification essential
- Payroll experience is an advantage, as the role is heavily focused on this area
- General experience on Accounts Payable as the roles requires analysis of spend and the AP Process
- Good Excel skills are essential.
- Ability to work with a broad range of teams both finance and non-finance
- Proactive self-starter with good communication & time management skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.