Payroll & Accounts Specialist required with 3 years plus experience for Galway city centre based company.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly payroll (Micropay, Thesaurus Software).
- Month-end reconciliation of payroll and posting payroll journals
- Preparing Revenue returns to include PAYE/VAT
- Dealing with Payroll and accounts year-end procedures.
- Management of holiday pay and bank holiday entitlements and liaison with managers to ensure that
- information is received by the finance department in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processing Creditor invoices and preparation of creditors reconciliations and payments
- Bank Reconciliations- preparing monthly bank recs as well as monitoring cash handling procedures and monitoring cash levels on customer sites where appropriate.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and assisting with other monthly management accounts.
- Cash responsibilities – prepare and order floats for functions and assist with the float order
- General office duties, answering telephone, door entry system etc. and any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years plus experience in payroll and overall accounts administration.
Proficiency in Micropay/Thesaurus and Sage Line 50 is desirable
Excellent attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
Proven ability to work in a pressurised environment and to strict deadlines
Applicants must have a clean driving license and either have their own car or have the use of a car for travel to event sites.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.