Video for this job
ACCOUNTANCY | PLANNING | ADVICE
Location: Lucan, Dublin
Reports to CEO
Our client is building for the future. They are now seeking an experienced accountant to become Managing Partner of a growing team in their Dublin Practice. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key player in a dynamic and collaborative organisation. You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organizational change, growth and rebranding
- To manage and develop an established accountancy practice involved in the provision of taxation, accounting and book-keeping services.
- Advise founders and Directors of SME businesses across a range of sectors.
- This position will ideally suit a proactive self-starter with the ability to manage a portfolio of clients and a dedicated team of employees.
- Clients include a range of SME businesses. As such, previous SME experience would be highly beneficial.
- This role would also require occasionally providing advice to farming and agri industries.
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant that has experience in public practice and is looking to step up to management position.
- Succession planning for SME owners/founders.
- Specialist consultancy focused on business growth plans.
- Conduct company valuations and investment strategies.
- Annual Returns and Corporation Tax Returns.
The successful candidate will be entrusted with a high level of responsibility at an early stage and will be directly involved in development and strategic management. They will have;
- An Accountancy qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA)
- At least 5 years’ experience in public practice, having had exposure to a full range of compliance and consultancy assignments
- Working knowledge of taxation.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong commercial and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business development skills
- This is a dynamic role, managing a very successful team, having the right attitude is essential to our client’s needs.
If interested, please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01 66 200 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org