Excellent opportunity for you to join an accountancy practice on a part-time basis. Based 20 minutes on the West side of Cork, this practice owner really values work/life balance and is offering a part-time flexible working arrangement where the successful candidate will work 25 hours per week over 3-4 days. (e.g. 9am > 2pm Monday > Friday). Reporting to the Practice Owner you will get the opportunity to deal directly with and assist a diverse range of clients. Candidates will need to be either fully qualified or close to qualifying with a background in or currently working within practice.
Please feel free to get in touch for more details.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements and financial highlights disclosures.
- Prepare schedules for financial statements.
- Present reports for review.
- Research transactions and other departmental requirements.
- Work in a team and liaise with other departments to prepare financial information.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or close to Qualified Accountant
- Practice background
- Proficient with Excel and MS Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Paid Annual Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.