We have an exciting opportunity for a Part-time HR Manager to join an established organisation located in Limerick. This position will be 24 hours over a 3-day work week. This opportunity would suit a candidate with a background in employee relations, recruitment experience, performance development & performance management experience.
Key Responsibilities (Full job spec available on request):
· Lead development of HR policies to encourage empowerment with Line Managers.
· Develop, update and maintain personnel systems and ensure compliance with all relevant HR requirements.
· Provide support and direction to Management on all aspects of Employee relations. Taking ownership for a speedy resolution of any issues arising.
· Manage and support the recruitment activities of the business to attract and recruit high caliber personnel to meet the needs of the organisation.
· Introduce credible and relevant Recruitment & Selection Processes.
· Carry out regular systemic reviews of the Training department to ensure Training & Development targeted.
· Manage all aspects of HR processes & administration in a professional and organised manner.
· Third level qualification in HR.
· 5+ years experience in a similar role.
· Good working knowledge of Irish employment legislation.
· Knowledge of issues relating to the health sector is desirable.
· Effective negotiator and experienced within Organisation Development and/or change management.
· Strategic planning and Project Management skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.