Video for this job
Our multinational client, a leading innovator and trusted brand in the market are seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join the organisation based in Limerick.
- Preparation of the monthly and annual financial reports
- Analysis and review of General ledger transactions
- Maintaining monthly financial records, processing payments, cash handling to specific deadlines
- Preparation of month end journals
- Assist with end of year preparation and procedures
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Research any discrepancies by checking bills, invoices, sales receipts and bank deposit records;
- Analysis and review of the Key Account Receivable accounts.
- Perform collections functions, record payments by entering them into a ledger or accounting software; and
- 3rd level degree in Business or a Finance related field.
- Qualified Accounting Technician or pursuing completion of Professional Accounting exams (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- 2+ years accounting experience within a manufacturing company, preferably a US multinational
- Experience of working with integrated business systems (preferably JD Edwards)
- High degree of computer literacy