Our multinational client, a leading innovator and trusted brand in the market are seeking a Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant to join their finance team based in Shannon on a permanent basis.
- Management of the payroll function. Ensure payroll is processed accurately and in adherence with all deadlines
- Support the month end close process – Journals and Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Payroll & Overhead accruals, Bank and Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets
- Grants: Preparation of Training and Capital Grants for audit and submission to Shannon Development
- VAT returns
- Cash management
- Support the annual financial audit and any internal audits
- Actively seek to implement continuous improvement in area of responsibility
- Other accounting duties as and when needed
- 3rd level degree in Business or a Finance related field.
- Qualified Accounting Technician or pursuing completion of Professional Accounting exams (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- 2+ years accounting experience within a manufacturing company, preferably a US multinational
- Experience of working with integrated business systems (preferably JD Edwards)
- High degree of computer literacy