Your new role
You will be responsible for assisting the accounting team with month-end and year-end accounting reporting. You will be preparing journal entries, payroll, Vat returns, bank reconciliations as well as assisting with internal and external audits. Furthermore, you will be responsible for understanding and preparing reports and forecasting. If you enjoy working across a busy finance team in a varied role, this is the position for you.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be a part qualified accountant who is working toward your ACA/ACCA/IATI/CIMA qualification. You will also ideally hold an accountancy or business qualification. You will have two years’ experience working in a similar accounts position and be a team player.
- Pursuing a CPA / ACCA / ACA qualification
- Strong attention to detail and technical knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to cope with deadlines.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- A willingness to learn and develop professionally.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org