Great opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a leading international organisation. Located 10 minutes from Cork City the successful candidate will be an integral part of the financial team. The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Finance Manager with the day to day running of the Finance function and assist with management accounting, reporting and compliance. If you have are part-qualified and eager to progress your career in industry this would be a great opportunity to developm your experience. 1 year fixed term contract.
Full job spec available on request.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Management accounting – to assist with annual statutory audits for the Irish entities and management accounting
- Balance Sheet – to prepare accurate and timely reporting of consolidated balance sheet reports and co-ordinate the cash flow process
- SOX testing and internal controls testing
- Audit Tax and Compliance
- Intercompany – to assist with intercompany balancing and repayment process and ensure that all intercompany payments made in timely manner
- Part Qualified Accountant or studying towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Fluent English
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!