Part Qualified Accountant required with 3 years plus experience for well established company in Galway city. Hybrid situation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Debtor Management
- Posting of AP & AR transactions and Account reconciliations
- Preparing/emailing invoices/statements as part of Month End process
- Administering Petty Cash with monthly reconciliation
- Bank & Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Prepare Bank Lodgements
- Prepare timely VAT/Intrastat returns through ROS
- Assist in preparation of audit files & liaising with auditors
- Assist with monthly/quarterly reporting
- General administration & office filing and all other job-related tasks as required
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager
- Minimum 3 years’ plus experience in over all finance. Part qualified accountant
- IATI qualification etc.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Excellent administration and data entry skills with full knowledge of MS Office Suite and Revenue online procedures
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.