Graduate Validation Engineer
Our Client, a global healthcare leader, is currently recruiting for a Graduate Validation Engineer, to join their expanding team in Cavan for initially 18 months, with the view of the role leading to a permanent position. This role will initially involve you working from home with the view of working 50% home and 50% on-site later in the year.
As a Graduate Validation Engineer, you will:
- Provide direction, documentation, execution, and review for plant project validation activities.
- Work closely with the capital project teams.
- Provide leadership on project validation tasks.
- Manage and coordinate the Validation Change Control System, Validation documents and associated schedule, and all related documentation.
- Responsible for the creation of validation packages and review of all validation protocols and packages (URS, FRS, DS, IQ, OQ, PQ/PV).
- Responsible for the management of the plant consumables program.
- Support the project execution plans and timelines.
- Support QA IT Systems (M-FILES) through which Validation Change Control is documented. This also involves the development and support of plant SME’s and general users.
- Support all areas of Capital projects as required, participate in plant projects as required.
*Full job description available on request.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Food Science, Dairy Science, or related Engineering qualifications.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Graduate Validation Engineer role, please contact Emma Cawley.