Our client, a global healthcare leader who specialises in life-changing technologies is recruiting for a Packing Manager to join their growing team. This role is a temporary contract. This role is a site-based role located in Cootehill, Co. Cavan.
Hours of Work (Night Shift)
- Weekday Nights: 12am - 8am (Monday - Thurs) and 8pm - 2am (Fri)
- Weekend Nights: Fri 2am - 9am, Sat 9pm - 9am and Sun 9pm - 8am
As a Packing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- 24/5 Packing, labelling of products in the Packing Department.
- Maintaining specified quality standards within the process department.
- Ensuring compliance with all standards and procedures.
- The management and supervision of 5 Process Shift Managers.
- Achieving all site volume commitments, meeting expectations on outputs and performance.
- Ensuring weekly, monthly and quarterly outputs are achieved.
- Monitoring site performance and ensure associated schedule adherence is maintained accordingly for the site.
*Full detailed job spec available on request
- Relevant third level qualification ideally in Business / Engineering / Food Engineering or extensive experience in a similar role in a food manufacturing environment
- 3-5years people management experience in a regulated environment is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Packing Manager role, please contact Emma Cawley.