Our client offers sustainable timber packing and moving services to the semiconductor industry. They are looking for an experienced Packer to join their team in supporting their client at Intel.
This is a permanent contract, working Monday to Friday, 8-16.00 with excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of Packer include:
- Working within a Health and Safety Culture
- To safely execute the scope of work in line with Risk Assessment and Method Statement; in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Fulfil the duties set out by the Operations Lead and Site Lead
- Work flexibly with regards to working abroad and start times depending on customer needs and site access.
- On-Site: Packing Semiconductor equipment to client specification in company-manufactured bespoke timber crates
- Machinery Movement around the site and warehouse to allow for packing to happen
- Relevant experience as a Packer in a comparable industry
- Desirable qualifications: Safe Pass, Forklift License, IOSH, Full Driving License
- Availability to travel abroad
- Unlimited holidays
- Cost of lunches covered
- Paid breaks
- Travel expenses to and from work covered
- Corporate Fuel Card extended to personal use if relevant
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Packer job get in touch with Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667