Our client based in the West of Galway are looking for Packaging Supervisor to join their team.
As the Packaging Supervisor, your responsibilities include:
- Scheduling packaging lines and liaising with QA to ensure LPR’S are issued in a timely manner.
- Organize packaging operators on a daily basis to optimize workflow and throughput.
- Help to anticipate possible bottlenecks and implement corrective action.
- Ensure that the Quality of product packaged is of the highest quality.
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure the efficient and effective running of the department.
- Prepare and amend SOPs.
- Prepare LPR for new products and update as and when required.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, and yearly targets of packaging are met in strict adherence with GMP requirements and issue reports as required.
- Liaise with QA on change controls, internal audits, and CAPA. Raising and closure of all packaging deviations and Incident report.
- Supervise direct reports, ensure personal training; set clear objectives, and conduct performance assessments.
- Ensure that all EHS requirements are fully implemented.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Science related discipline and 5 years of supervisory experience within a cGMP packaging environment. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- A green belt or above certification in lean six sigma would be a distinct advantage.
- Must possess knowledge of packaging processes within a pharmaceutical/medical device environment (previous experience within packaging would be a distinct advantage). Experience of working in a cGMP environment. Knowledge of automated systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have proven people management skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney.
091 706 717