Join a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of custom designed thermoformed packaging for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries .
- Friday 3pm to 10pm
- Saturday 9am to 9pm
- Sunday 8am to 8pm
Key responsibilities include:
· Packaging of product
· Working within a team environment to achieve Production & Quality Targets
· Maintenance of high quality standards
· Adherence to good house-keeping, Health & Safety and Cleanroom procedures
· Following procedures and carrying out visual inspections on specialised products
Key requirements for Role include:
· Willingness and aptitude to multi-skill
· Excellent Attendance and Time-Keeping
· Previous General Operative experience an advantage but not essential.
· Accuracy and good attention to detail
· Good level of written and spoken English language skills
· Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emma Daly.