As part of expansion and growth, my client is looking for an experienced Packaging Engineer. The Packaging Engineer will be Responsible for the design, development, and processing of implant and instrument packaging under the direction of a project leader or manager
Contact me for more details.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- B.S. in Packaging Engineering or Engineering discipline required plus 0-3 years of experience required
- Good understanding of Packaging & Labelling Design Element requirements within a regulated industry
- NFQ Level 8 degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Medical Device or other regulated industry
- Ability to effectively work within a team to expedite completion of critical project tasks with other functional groups
- Helping to identify customer requirements for a new product
- Establishing a process method which meets performance and quality requirements
- Strong project management skills are required
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.