To support the Packaging & Inspection processes by actively troubleshooting, developing and refining equipment and systems. Maintaining equipment in a validated state. This support includes process improvement projects, problem solving, and maintenance support of key site processes.
- Ensuring all Packaging equipment operates as per operational and validated requirements;
- Vial Labelling
- Box Labelling
- Vision system analysis
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), analysing OEE, identifying trends, implementing corrective actions, implementing process improvements in a GMP environment.
- Project Management of small to medium sized site-specific capital projects through conception, approval, planning, execution, and validation in the Packaging and Inspection areas.
- Management of and liaising with equipment vendors, contractors, project teams, and Business Unit.
- Troubleshooting and giving continuous technical support to specific processes in conjunction with the Maintenance, Packaging, and Quality Departments.
- On-going process and equipment development in terms of Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
- Engineering degree in manufacturing, process, mechanical or electrical engineering or related discipline.
- 2-3 years engineering experience from development, process, maintenance, or project work in pharmaceutical or process industry within an FDA approved environment.
- Good knowledge and experience of Technical Documentation, Engineering Standards, and Guidelines.
- Validation Lifecycle experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to deal with a variety of people on a wide range of tasks.
- Must be good record keeper and results analyser.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com