This is a great opportunity for an experienced P2P Analyst with one of the leading global players in the pharmaceutical industry. As the Buying Desk Analyst, you will facilitate all non-automated Purchase requests and, assist in validating, creating, and managing purchase requisitions as a centralised function and be the gatekeeper for data quality checks, compliance (SOX, GT) and provide dedicated support and training to the end-user. The successful candidate will incorporate Analytical activities to assist in alignment to Procurement strategy and ensure Sourcing procedures have been followed for high-value Purchases
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity please feel reach out and we can discuss in confidence.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Validation of Commodity Codes on High-Value Purchase Requisitions to ensure compliance with the Procurement Strategy.
- Validate Requisition on compliance with Down-Payment and Global Transparency Requirements.
- Maintain relationship with Procurement function sharing analytical detail of Category Utilization and potential improvements on Guided Buying Process.
- Provide P2P Management with reports reflecting Purchasing metrics, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Business qualification with an accountancy focus at degree level or above.
- Six Sigma and/or Proven track record with in house projects.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills .
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.