Video for this job
Fantastic opportunity for someone with the right passion, drive and can do attitude to join a great company on a competitive salary with benefits. I would be happy to discuss the role with you in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
- Preferably +2 years’ successful track record in medical sales, ideally with Orthopaedic sales or Medical Device sales experience or nursing/caring background. Someone who has experience being in the theatre. The key to this role will be building and maintaining relationships.
- Candidate will be based on Territory.
- High reliance on drive and planning/organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and computing skills
- Commercially aware, be able to manage a complex business.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquiries
- Business planning and implementation throughout the area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within the area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- 22 days Annual Leave
- Life Insurance
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org