- Reference: LK45884
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Information Technology
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Manufacturing Analyst with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a Permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Works as part of a team to provide technical support for day to day Oracle application issues.
- Responsible for documenting the system in compliance with FDA and/or local regulatory requirements relating to computerized systems.
- Works closely with other IT resources to review and discuss open issues and provide appropriate resolution.
- Supports and maintains OPM, includes assisting in trouble shooting reported issues and identifying and documenting functional errors
- Work with Oracle support services to resolve customer open issues.
- Work closely with Oracle DBA(s) and other IT to resolve technical issues and request patches.
- Participates in the design of solutions primarily within Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) modules (Quality, Product development, Process design, Batch Execution, Inventory Tracking, and Genealogy).
- Responsible for maintaining system documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports, and configures reports as required.
- Works with the Validation department to ensure OPM and associated Oracle applications are implemented following a software development life cycle approach.
- Ensure that OPM and other Oracle-based applications are in compliance with FDA regulations and internal SOP’s relating to computerized systems.
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (Oracle 11i, 12x) technical knowledge/configuration skills. OPM experience is highly desired but candidates with discrete manufacturing experience will be considered. Candidates with similar experience in other systems such as SAP or JDE may also be considered.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270