Our client is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Their clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 48 countries and approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, they apply innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
There’s an open position for an Oracle Cloud Financial Systems Analyst experienced with Oracle and Cloud implementation. As part of a global Financial Systems team, this Analyst role provides management and delivery of process improvement and Oracle projects together with global end-user support of financial applications.
***** This position can be based in Bulgaria (Sofia) or Cambridge (UK) *****
- Administers the development, implementation, integration, and efficient processing of the Oracle Cloud system.
- Provides project management, consultation, analysis, testing and implementation support for Finance projects including upgrades and enhancements.
- Provides consultative and technical support of the ERP system, interfaces, and integrations with other financial applications.
- Defines requirements and acts as a liaison between the end-users (customers) and the Corporate Systems Development (CSD) department to resolve technical issues and design new features and/or application solutions.
- Generates queries, develops reports, ensures data integrity, performs systems maintenance, and provides routine audits as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 3 -5 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Oracle and Cloud experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials, Oracle SQL, Lawson Financials, or ImageNow would be an advantage, as will familiarity with reporting tools and relational database concepts (such as SQL+ and MS Access).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Advanced understanding of finance systems.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, particularly executive levels of management.
• Ability to provide positive end-user support across a global ERP system and global end-users.
• Ability to develop and deliver training programs for financial applications.
• Demonstrated proficiency in office productivity applications (such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio).
• Ability to identify, document and develop new processes that produce positive contributions to our profitability either through revenue growth or future expense avoidance.
• Knowledge with data mining or reporting tools and an understanding of relational.
They are offering:
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
If this role sounds right for you, I’d love to talk to you immediately.
Please get in touch: email@example.com or
please call Amanda on 00353 906478503