Oracle Business Analyst – Supply Chain
The Senior Business Analyst will report indirectly to the Application Solution Delivery Director. The role includes strong functional and technical Oracle E-Business skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with key business owners within the Supply Chain organisation. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives, project delivery, and ensuring the on-going stability of the existing Supply Chain systems.
- Liaise with Oracle Applications counterparts globally across different teams
- Work with 3rd party technical support on technical issues
- Provide support for existing Supply Chain applications and resolving issues raised
- Manage application delivery projects across multiple areas within Supply Chain
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives – take ownership and participate in projects which will ultimately result in the improvement of global standard processes
- Work towards the achievement of KPI targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 years Oracle EBS implementation or support experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes.
- Significant knowledge and detailed skills in the Oracle Supply Chain applications; Order Management, Shipping, i-Store, Purchasing, Sourcing, Inventory, Manufacturing and Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
- Basic Knowledge on Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Costing and Intercompany AGIS
- Good technical awareness – for example, knowledge of data structures and SQL command language
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed functional specifications
- Project management certification such as PMP
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 491 1064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org