A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an Operational Excellence Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation on an initial 12-month FTC.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Responsible for executing continuous improvement efforts throughout the company to meet service, quality, and cost objectives
- Support functional leadership of both strategic project portfolios and detailed project plans
- Establish/maintain network of change agents and be the focal point for continuous improvement expertise and troubleshooting within all support functions
- Apply the concepts, tools, and training techniques of Lean and Six Sigma philosophies
- Influence/motivate senior management to identify opportunities and apply Lean and Six Sigma philosophies
- Lead education and training in Lean and Six Sigma tools across all departments
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Sciences
- 3-5 years’ job-related experience
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow/ Green Belt is preferred, Black Belt is highly preferred
- Experience as a Lean Practitioner and Facilitator preferred
- Experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment is an advantage
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.