Video for this job
A successful Medical Device company here in Westmeath is looking to recruit 10 experienced production operators.
This is a 3month contract initially and we are looking for experienced Production Operators who are available to start immediately.
Must be flexible to work shift patterns.
- Hand assemble manufactured components
- Complete required documentation for work performed
- Quality inspect work performed
- Follow defined work procedures
- Provide suggestions of continuous line/process improvements
- Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
- Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
- Maintain good communication skills
- Team oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Up to 1 year’s experience working in previous Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Food related industry.
- Experience working in a clean room environment following GMP, Health and Safety standards in a regulated industry.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09064 78104 and speak with Eoghan Dalton Or Nicola Egan.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!