Production Operators-West Cork
Collins McNicholas is recruiting exclusively for Carbery Group, a global leader in food ingredients, flavour, and cheese, as they grow their manufacturing operations in West Cork. This position will be part of their cheese department.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Follow defined work procedures (SOPs) and ensure the product is right the first time.
- Ensure day codes and label weights being applied are correct.
- Carry out a daily sampling of on-line products and check the analysis from previous days’ production to ensure that the products meet specification and standards.
- Operate x-ray detection system and complete hourly checks on the same.
- Ensure their area is kept in a clean and hygienic state.
- Keep accurate and timely records and documentation.
- Monitor area, product and process to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide suggestions of continuous line/process improvements.
- Attend and contribute to relevant meetings, including daily production meetings.
- Perform other duties as necessary or when requested.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Strong commitment to quality, safety and communication
- Previous production experience would be beneficial
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.